Nation’s Top Equestrians Set to Compete at South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
WHAT: The Las Vegas National Horse Show
WHEN: November 15-21, 2021
- Highlight events and press opportunities include:
- Monday, October 15 – Opening Day Interviews and Press Tours
- Wednesday, October 17 – $25,000 1.45m Blenheim Welcome Jumper Classic beginning at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 18 – $40,000 1.50m Las Vegas National Welcome Jumper Speed Classic beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 20 – the $150,000 Longines FEI Jumping World CupTM Las Vegas beginning at 8 p.m. and followed by an autograph session
WHERE: The South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
9777 S. Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89183
ABOUT: The Las Vegas National Horse Show is an internationally recognized, premiere year-end event that attracts top horses and riders from across the U.S. and beyond.
Among the highlight events of this year’s show is the $150,000 Longines FEI Jumping World CupTM Las Vegas, one of only eight World Cup Final qualifying classes held in North America. The Las Vegas National Horse Show is also home to the Marshall & Sterling Insurance/U.S. Hunter Jumper Association National Championships which gives the best, qualified riders the opportunity to compete against their peers for national titles at all levels of the sport.
Tickets for the $150,000 Longines FEI Jumping World CupTM Las Vegas are available for purchase here, and admission is free throughout the rest of the week. To learn more about the Las Vegas National Horse Show, visit www.TheLasVegasNational.com.
CONTACT: To request photos, interviews with competitors, or additional information, please contact Emily Randolph at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (717)368-8102.
To complete a media credential application to cover the event, click here.